Chicabracan Inc DBA Qukku ("Qukku") respects the privacy rights of our users and is committed to protecting the information collected through our online services and websites, including but not limited its Qukku application. The terms "Qukku," "Qukku Application," www.qukku.com and qukku.com may sometimes be used interchangeably but all refer to the Service as that term is defined in the Terms Of Service agreement located at www.qukku.com/termsofservice. The following describes the policies and practices of Qukku related to information provided by the users of its Qukku application.
Qukku collects a variety of personal and company information in the normal course of business. This includes:
- E-mail addresses
- Postal addresses
- Facebook user id
- Twitter user id
- Qukku will use this information for sales and support of its own products and services, and products and services of third-parties that are offered by Qukku.
- Upon submitting a video, voting on a video or commenting on a video in the Qukku application, other users of the Qukku application will be able to view your user name and some basic data about you, and any public content you have created.
- When you utilize and distribute content via the Qukku application, you are making the content publicly accessible and viewable. Any content distributed by you via the Qukku application may be redistributed to the general public. The content and videos you distribute on the Qukku application are associated with your username and can readily be traced back to your account and user profile.
- Qukku relies on account usernames, passwords, cookies and Internet Protocol addresses to control access to and record usage of the services. Qukku relies on the security measures instituted by the various services that host the Qukku application. Although we believe that these measures are adequate to prevent access to private information under normal circumstances, it may be possible for the information to be retrieved from the Qukku application and the hosts' computers by criminals, in ways that are beyond the control of Qukku.
- Because Qukku has non-confidential access to private information, and because the security methods used do not guarantee perfect control over access to private information, you should refrain from storing confidential information on your Qukku account or on the Service and from distributing confidential information via the Service.
- By utilizing the Service, you understand that Qukku may contact you at any time via email, Facebook, Twitter or the Qukku application to send information regarding Qukku, the Service, updates to the community, or special messages.
Personal information and private account information will not be intentionally provided by Qukku to third-parties, except under the following circumstances:
- At the user's express or implied request (such as by the user linking to the information);
- With the user's permission;
- By order of a judge or legislative body;
- As required by law;
- On demand of any governmental authority authorized to investigate the commission of a crime;
- For use by any Joint Venture partner of Qukku, and only for the purposes of sales and support of any product or service of the Joint Venture; or
- With the sale of all or substantially all rights of the Service to a third-party. In this event, all information in the possession of Qukku would be provided to the purchasing party and would be subject to the privacy policies of the new owner.